Fracked is a bite-sized chunk of VR perfection.

Fracked has everything I've ever wanted from a VR game. It's action-packed to the point where it's incredibly easy to get fully immersed by the game world and its breath-taking set pieces. It perfectly utilises the PSVR's motion controls in a way that makes every little interaction feel incredibly cool, and it trusts you as a player enough to give you the freedom to choose how you fight your own battles. By all accounts this should be my VR game of the year, which is why I think I took it so badly when I found out that Fracked's run-time is a little under 3 hours. Why would you tease us like this nDreams?! Read more
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-08-17-fracked-is-a-bite-sized-chunk-of-vr-perfection?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

Comments